Motor-On-Bottom Wet/Dry Vac Model 1650RV, 16 gal, 6.5 hp - Ridgid
- Motor on Bottom Design - Accessing filter and emptying drum cleaner and easier.
- Foot-Activated Switch - Hands free operation with foot pedal power switch.
- 6.5 Peak Horsepower motor - With nearly 25% more power than previous models.
- Quick-Access Debris Door - Dump larger debris into the drum and continue working.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backs the industry’s best warranty.
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain.
- Accessory Stretch Caddy - Keeps accessories close by and locked in when emptying.
- Cord-hook - Keeps the 20’ power cord with ALCI outlet neatly stored on-board.
- 2-Piece Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites.
- 16 Gallon Drum - Cleans up of large spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac. Additionally with the motor-on-bottom design, motor noise is hampered.
- Professional Locking Hose - The hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Built-in Drain - Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 2 1/2” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, crevice tool, car nozzle, noise muffler/diffuser, and fine dust filter.
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question